Archives and Libraries
Three groups of archives and libraries are listed. The first
group contains archives and libraries found within Livingston county. The
contains archives and libraries outside the county that have
records valuable to research in Livingston County and are located within
the state. The third group
contains archives and libraries that have excellent genealogical
and historical research areas and are located outside of Michigan. Most have
online card catalogs.
Some have searchable databases and/or digitized books.
Archives and Libraries within the County
- Brighton District Library100 Library Drive, Brighton, MI.
- Cromaine District Library3688 N Hartland Road, Hartland, MI.
- Family History Center 1041 W Grand River, Howell, MI.
- Fowlerville District Library 131 Mill Street, Fowlerville, MI.
- Hamburg Township Library 10411 Merrill Road, Hamburg, MI.
- Howell Carnegie District Library 314 W Grand River Avenue, Howell, MI.
- Pinckney Community Public Library 350 Mower Road, Pinckney, MI.
Archives and Libraries outside the County
- Bentley Historical Library 1150 Beale Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI.
- Clarke Historical Library Central Michigan Campus, Mt. Pleasant, MI.
- Detroit Public Library 5201 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI.
- Flint Public Library 1026 East Kearsley Street, Flint, MI.
- Library of Michigan 100 Allegan Street, Lansing, MI.
- Lyon Township Library 27005 S Milford Road, New Hudson, MI.
Archives and Libraries outside of Michigan